1) HG Supply – Not only do you get the best views of the city at this restaurant, but the food is also clean, healthy and very tasty! The rooftop patio is huge, and it is one of my top favs to hangout and drink.
What to order: Brussel sprouts
What to drink: Cucumber Smash & Old Fashioned
Address: 2008 Greenville Ave. Dallas, TX 75206
Menu: HG Supply Dallas
2) Happiest Hour – One of the trendiest spots in Downtown Dallas, and great for groups. This restaurant has the largest patio bar and lounge in Downtown Dallas 12k sq ft to be exact (wow). If you have a friend visiting from out of town, make sure take them here. They also have an amazing brunch on the weekends that you should definitely try!
What to order: Kung Pao Cauliflower and Nacho Tower
What to drink: Froze and Mango Maverick
Address: 2616 Olive St. Dallas, TX 75201
Menu: Happiest Hour
3) Soda Bar – Located on the 6th floor at the NYLO Hotel. This place has an incredible view of the Dallas skyline and an infinity pool. It is a great place to checkout before or after dinner, perfect for a romantic date with a relaxed atmosphere and a cozy fire pit.
What to order: Spicy margarita flatbread
What to drink: Nylorita
Address: 1005 South Lamar Dallas, TX 75215
Menu: Soda Bar
4) Harlowe MXM – Amazing rooftop patio in Deep Ellum serving food and crafty cocktails. It’s a wide open space with two bars upstairs. The views of the skyline and the sunset are breathtaking. There is a DJ at night playing awesome tunes. This place has a laidback but live atmosphere.
What to order: Chorizo Churros
What to drink: The Great Escape
Address: 2823 Main Street, Dallas, TX, 75226
Menu: Harlowe MXM
5) Waterproof – The newest hot spot in Dallas, located at the top of Statler hotel on the 19th floor, with a mid century modern look. The hotel is super trendy, and the bar is a perfect spot to grab a drink and snacks while you relax by the pool. Definitely a great place to people watch with a Vegas type feel.
What to order: Cheese Board
What to drink: Water Front
Address: 1914 Commerce St, Dallas, TX 75201
6) Iron Cactus – Upscale 3 story restaurant with beautiful views of Downtown Dallas. It is a great place for groups that offers a trendy vibe. It is the perfect place to check out if you work downtown since they offer a fantastic happy hour on food and drinks.
What to order: Crab-stuffed jalapeños and tableside guacamole
What to drink: tequila flights
Address: 1520 Main Street Dallas, TX 75201
Menu: Iron Cactus
7) Haywire – This restaurant is located at Legacy West and is hands down my absolute favorite place to grab food and drinks!! From the top of the restaurant you can see the live music bands that they have at Legacy Hall. Come hungry because you definitely should try the food.
What to order: Fried Green Tomatoes and Chipotle Meatloaf
What to drink: Texas Mule and Old Fashioned
Address: 5901 Winthrop Street Suite 110, Plano, TX 75024
8) Saint Rocco’s – Classy and romantic Italian restaurant located at Trinity Groves. The rooftop bar has a great view of the Margaret Hunt Bridge. If you enjoy red wine, you will love their selection.
What to order: banana pudding
What to drink: salted caramel tiramisu martini
Address: 3011 Gulden Lane Dallas, Texas 75212
Menu: Saint Rocco’s
9) Reata – Located in the Sundance Square. This restaurant has huge dome like windows which allow in natural light from every angle, along with a gorgeous up close view of the buildings of downtown Fort Worth. This place is a must-see!
What to order: asada plate
What to drink: Billionaire margarita
Address: 310 Houston Street Fort Worth, Texas 76102
10) Lounge 31 – Hidden gem in Highland Village that you need to check out! This place has bright outdoor patio and terrace villa with unique lighting and a Spanish-style Carrera marble bar, just so beautiful! If you want to check out a super classy outdoor scene, this is the place you need to check out.
What to order: Tuna Tower
What to drink: Peach barrel old fashioned
Address: 87 Highland Park Village Dallas, TX 75205
Menu: Lounge 31